viernes, 26 de septiembre de 2014

My future job

Since mi adolescence I wanted to study Psychology, because I consider it a beautiful profession and it is very important for the society and my life. Psychology is one of the most enriching specialties in my opinion. Specifically I like to work with families and couples, because I consider this a very important and very interesting job. 

Everyone is now familiar with the problems that can occur, dynamics in these relationships, sometimes so complex to understand. I consider the job I want to pursue is complex and delicate. That is why is best to do this in an office. I do not think it makes sense a lot of travelling because there is more to do in an office.

There are many positive reasons to study Psychology: it permits understanding of things like critical thinking, since we focus on how to think critically. For understanding relationships and the people, the tools necessary for Psychology is to understand people and their "problems" to be able to help them, so they go through a reflective process about this. These are the reasons why I decided to study Psychology and I’m very happy for this.




5 comentarios:

  1. I study psychology too, I have a relation love/hate with it, more hate than love jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Psichology is a great career, i study psichology too :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I wanted to study psychology as a teenager, and that I do now :p

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like your confidence in your career, definitely you can get a god job in the future c:

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Is very good for your futures pacients, that you like so much of your career!

    ResponderEliminar