viernes, 26 de septiembre de 2014

My best holidays

Four years ago I had the privilege to travel and know my country, in particular the south. I traveled and met the south of Chile. visit places like Chiloe, Puerto montt, Pucon, Villarrica, Puerto Varas, inter other.
 went  with my two little sister, my mother, my uncle, my grandfather and my father. We departure from Santiago in January, and we travel during all the month.
I did a lot of things, thing I desire all my life and finally I could met. I mounted a horse in a beach, swim in a lake with rain and other things as learn of forests which who had a lot of animals. I went  also a spa resort and drove a motorcycle.
It was a dreamed vacations because the vacations lasted a complete month, because I never knew the south and because I was with all my family, my family are the most important persons for me.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario