martes, 11 de noviembre de 2014




Overall, I think that I had a very…good year. Among the good things that happened in my life is that I  was chosen to take charge of coordinating the team in which I work  and I consider  this It is very important to my training as a psychologist . Even though  is  a great responsibility I assumed with great confidence in my abilities







 Another good thing is that it was a good year academically. This semester was especially good, with a few exceptions, because I liked almost all my classes, and that lead me to think what specialty I am going to take. Also, I had good grades overall.






 Finally that last good thing is that this year change me home with my family and my mom. She elected sell all the furniture to change the energies and begin  zero. at present we are enjoying our home and that makes me very happy.








 About the things  they did not go so well…I could name the end my relationship with my partner, which lasted about three years, but I would prefer not to talk about it. The other thing is that my cat named Pinina died. I am really sad and I think I will never get past it, because she had been with my since I had memory and was family to me.

 I believe this was a very good year full of learning and achievement that I hope to continue in the future.


Well, I think that’s it, thank. 

1 comentario: